1. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO RETURN AN ITEM?
NOTHING! It is completely FREE to return an item in the UK.
2. WHAT ITEMS ARE ELIGIBLE TO RETURN?
If the item is unused, damaged upon delivery, or if you are just unsatisfied with it simply complete our FREE returns process and you will be entitled to a refund. All damaged items must be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
3. WHAT ITEMS ARE INELIGIBLE TO RETURN?
We cannot accept returns of any bespoke, handmade or made to order products unless they are damaged upon delivery. All damaged items must be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
4. HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO RETURN AN ITEM?
You can return any unused or damaged items within 28 days of your order being dispatched. All damaged items must be reported within 24 hours of receiving delivery.
5. HOW DO I COMPLETE THE FREE RETURNS PROCESS?
STEP 1 - Sign in to 'My Account' and click 'Completed Orders' on the left hand side.
STEP 2 - Click 'Return Items' button and fill in the form.
STEP 3 - We will organise the return and email you a prepaid postage label for your return.
6. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY REFUND?
Once we have received your items and your return has been processed you should expect to receive your refund within 5-10 working days.
7. DO YOU REFUND THE FULL DELIVERY CHARGE ON RETURNED ORDERS?
We will only refund the delivery charge on damaged or faulty goods. If you return an unwanted item we will only refund you the full amount of the item and not the original delivery charge.
8. I DON'T LIVE IN THE UK, CAN I STILL RETURN MY ORDER?
Yes, we accept returns from all our customers. However, if you are returning an order from outside of the UK you will be responsible for returning the items to us. We are not liable to pay any return postage or import taxes for orders placed outside of the UK.
9. I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR RETURNS POLICY, WHO DO I CONTACT?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions regarding the return of your order.